Hospital Research Technician
Job Posted March 14, 2019
Valid Until April 15, 2019
Looking for: Full Time
Reports To: On-Site Supervisor
We are seeking Hospital Research Technicians for clinical trials who will be responsible for administering an antimicrobial spray coating in two major hospitals in the Dallas area (one near downtown, and the other in southern Dallas county).
Questions you will need to be prepared to answer:
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you in Dallas, TX?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Do you speak English?
- 2 weeks of paid training
- Full-time of 4 – 10 hour shifts; work week is Wed – Sat.
- 2 shifts to choose: Day shift 11am-9:30pm; Night shift 9pm-7:30am.
- Medical insurance offered
- Pay up to $15/hour
Please call 972-506-7770 and ask about the Hospital Technician job. Or come in and fill out an application – 11325 Tantor Road, Dallas, TX 75229! Openings are filling quickly!
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Mechanically/Technically minded
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Maintain professional demeanor and superior work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Follow strict scientific protocols in collaboration with the team
- Physical requirements: be able to push/pull 50-100 lbs.
- Will have to submit to full background check, drug screen, and have current immunizations
Website: Apply Online
11325 Tantor Road Dallas, TX 75229