Job Posted May 1, 2020
Valid Until May 31, 2020
Reports To: Engineer Manager
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest suites, meeting space, restaurant and common areas. Guest suite and public area entry-level preventative maintenance are included. The Maintenance Engineer will also perform some repairs on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, kitchen, and laundry equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel,
- Hotel property, restaurant and grounds.
- Responds to engineering and maintenance concerns.
- Performs and/or monitors maintenance and preventative maintenance projects.
- Responds to all building related safety concerns.
- Maintains departmental compliance with hotel maintenance procedures.
- Supports hotel departmental maintenance programs and executes daily, weekly and monthly checklists.
- Assists in the supervision of temporary maintenance associates.
- Assist management in specifying proper supplies and equipment for operations.
- Deals with guest related concerns.
- Maintain the guest rooms, public space, and back of the hotel areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and tiling to ensure an attractive and well-maintained hotel.
- Must possess knowledgeable of basic hand/power tool operation.
- Clean and maintain pool and spa area.
Website: Apply Online
11325 Tantor Road Dallas, TX 75229