Janitorial Supervisor Jobs
Job Posted October 1, 2020
Valid Until December 31, 2020
- Organize janitors’ schedules of duties and assign various tasks to janitors. These tasks can include cleaning rugs and floors, removing trash, replacing supplies in bathrooms, cleaning bathrooms, completing minor maintenance tasks and alerting janitorial supervisors of larger building or equipment problems that need outside attention.
- Examine buildings to ensure the work meets established standards.
- Investigate complaints about janitorial service
- Complete cleaning duties as well, especially if short-staffed.
- Manage inventories of cleaning equipment and supplies such as mops, vacuum cleaners, cleaning solutions and floor buffers to make sure staff can perform jobs effectively.
- Manage cleaning expenses and produce reports on their expenditures.
- Hire janitors, provide training to both current and new workers, and manage the number of hours the employees work.
- Terminate or promote employees as necessary.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Be able to communicate well both written and verbal when directing the tasks of janitors and preparing reports for supervisors.
- Be organized, have strong attention to detail, and be able to motivate their employees.
- Strong training skills for teaching employees how to perform various cleaning procedures and use equipment properly.
- Be good managers of time and have good judgment.
Website: Apply Online