Job Posted January 1, 2021
Valid Until December 31, 2021
Reports To: Executive Housekeeper / Asst. Executive Housekeeper
Floor Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining guestrooms, working areas, and the premises in general in a clean and orderly manner. Also, coordinating daily housekeeping operations and maintaining the housekeeping operating standards. Responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent guest satisfaction and experience. May also be required to assist the Housekeeping Manager in various activities or projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for smooth operation of the floor assigned.
- Responsible for the performance of floor staff.
- Supervise Room Attendants
- Organizes and facilitates the room-making process.
- Daily allocation of rooms and cleaning tasks to team members.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms, corridors and heart of the house area of the floor.
- Checks the occupied and departure rooms, giving special attention to guest needs.
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities, and communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards.
- Maintain awareness of all room categories and amenities.
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost and found procedures.
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department.
- Assist Housekeeping Manager with training requirements.
- Comply with property security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
Website: Apply Online
11325 Tantor Road Dallas, TX 75229