Job Posted February 1, 2020
Valid Until February 29, 2020
Reports To: Laundry Supervisor
The role of this position is to issue uniforms and linen to staff according to systems and the procedures laid down by the hotel management. Also takes inventory and controls movement of linens and uniforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Places linen in containers for transport to laundry.
• Ensure that the linen is neatly arranged and stacked.
• Receives, sorts, and checks conditions of all linen.
• Records all outgoing and incoming items from the laundry thoroughly before storing and issuing.
• Separates linen that need repair and / or special treatment and forwards it to the tailor and/or Laundry Manager for immediate action.
• Distributes cleaning rags on a dirty to clean basis.
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
• Understand and adhere to the Employee Rules & Regulations.
• Report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
• Performers any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
• Physical mobility and stamina
• Follow instructions precisely
• Professional attitude
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to lift 35 lbs.
Website: Apply Online