Always Hiring Helpful and Hardworking Team Members
Find a Job You Love with CBS Staffing
CBS Staffing specializes in providing superior service to our clients through the hard work and dedication of our team members. Below is a list of the hospitality staffing and skilled labor positions that CBS fills for hotels and businesses throughout Texas, Arizona and Oklahoma. Click on any of the titles below for full job details and instructions on how to apply.
- Room Attendant: As a Room Attendant you will be working in some of the finest hotels cleaning the guest rooms. Duties include making beds, changing sheets, vacuuming, dusting and cleaning the bathroom. This is a daytime job that can be full or part time.
- Floor Supervisor: As a Floor Supervisor you will be responsible for managing the room attendants and may, in addition, be responsible for cleaning rooms. You will work with hotel managers to manage the weekly schedule and submit time for payroll. This is a daytime job that is full time.
- Houseman: As a Houseman you will be responsible for cleaning the hotel hallways carpet, floors, and some light maintenance duties, including collecting trash from maids carts, taking soiled linen to the laundry, stocking supply carts, inspecting rooms for repairs or fixtures, and assisting with other duties as needed. This typically is a daytime job that can be full or part time.
- Lobby Attendant: Lobby Attendants work in the finest hotels ensuring lobbies and public area facilities such as lobby, restrooms, telephone area, business center, front desk and portico, and lobby lounge are in neat and clean conditions. This is a daytime job that can be full or part time.
- Laundry Attendant: Laundry attendants work in the laundry room of the hotel washing sheets and towels. This typically is a full time day job.
- Janitorial Supervisor: Like to lead people? Supervise a cleaning crew and grow with the company. As we expand, your opportunity to make more money and develop your leadership skills grows. This is a full time third shift position.
- Janitorial Cleaner: Also known as a Night Cleaner, this is a third shift position requiring physical exertion. We have positions available in the public spaces and kitchens of hotels, restaurants, office spaces, and various other business types. You will learn how to use floor cleaning equipment and learn how to clean different types of equipment used by our customers. This is a full time position.
- Steward: Stewards are responsible for maintaining the kitchen area and ensuring all equipment is in working order. This typically is a daytime job that can be full or part time.
- Prep Cook: Prep Cooks are responsible for preparing items for cooking, pantry organization, preparing sauces, salad bars, desserts, and orders turned in by wait staff. This typically is a daytime job that can be full or part time.
- Banquet Staff: The Banquet Staff are responsible for the coordination of setting up, serving and breaking down all banquet facilities, as well as the maintenance and organization of all facilities and equipment. This typically is a daytime job that can be full or part time.
- Engineering: A Hotel Engineer is responsible for providing assistance in engineering operations; including maintenance, repair of hotel property, outside grounds, hotel equipment, preventative maintenance and asset protection. This typically is a daytime job that can be full or part time.
- Porter Service: Porters are primarily responsible for greeting and welcoming all guests to the hotel and relieving guests of their luggage on arrival, ensuring that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times, and that all guest requests are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner. This typically is a daytime job that can be full or part time.