Job Posted January 1, 2021
Valid Until December 31, 2021
Reports To: Housekeeping Supervisor
Keeps all lobbies and public area facilities such as lobby, restrooms, telephone area, business center, front desk and portico, and lobby lounge in neat and clean conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleans and maintains all lobbies and public restrooms.
- Sweeps and mops carpets, lobby entrance.
- Empties ashtrays and urns.
- Polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Vacuums and polishes elevators.
- Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash.
- Polishes the lobby floor during Night.
- Keeps the Back area of Front desk neat and clean.
- Any tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Keeps all public areas neat, vacuumed and dusted.
- Makes sure mirrors, furniture, floors, ashtrays, elevators and doors are clean and mark-free.
- Removes all trash from areas.
- Periodically checks all lobby restrooms / wash rooms.
- Restocks all supplies including toilet paper, soap and hand towels in the lobby wash rooms.
- Arrange all cushions properly on sofas and chairs.
- Responds to guest requests and inquiries while in the lobby.
- Assist guests with any questions.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and report anything broken or needing replacement.
Website: Apply Online
11325 Tantor Road Dallas, TX 75229