Job Posted May 1, 2020
Valid Until May 31, 2020
Reports To: Kitchen Supervisor
- Communicate to lead and supervisor any product quality concerns
- Work with and around Heavy Machinery, Sharp Objects, and Tools
- Must be able to adhere to work schedule for your department
Duties and Responsibilities
- Load kitchen machines with raw ingredients for food production
- Monitor machines throughout cooking process, making adjustments as necessary to ensure quality finished product
- Follow written instructions on preparation of food
- Inspect finished product for quality assurance
- Sanitize all materials and machinery parts at the end of each shift
Pre-screening requirements – Employees will go through a 7-year background check (case-by-case decision) and will be E-verified.
Physical Requirements – Must be able to lift up to 50-65 lbs. up to four feet without assistance. Required to bend, stoop, pull and push in performance of job duties. Works in direct contact with unpackaged food. Required to stand in a hot manufacturing plant.
Skill Requirements – Employees must be able to read and write in English and perform basic math calculations to count product and fill orders.
Website: Apply Online
11325 Tantor Road Dallas, TX 75229