Job Posted January 1, 2021
Valid Until December 31, 2021
Reports To: On-Site Supervisor
The purpose of this position is to ensure the cleanliness of guest rooms. The Room Attendant/Housekeeper position will interact with guests and will need maintain a warm and friendly attitude. Housekeeping Associates play an important role in the “home away from home” experience for each of our guests every day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Review daily inventory of rooms, arrivals and departures.
- Reviews daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day.
- Cleaning of hotel rooms: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens,
- Cleaning bathrooms, Beds, Picture Fames, Furniture and common areas. Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Comply with all safety guidelines.
- Pick up ground litter around hotel or whatever visible.
- May perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Housekeeping and customer service experience required
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Great customer service skills.
Website: Apply Online
11325 Tantor Road Dallas, TX 75229