Janitor / Cleaner
Job Posted February 5, 2019
Valid Until March 05, 2019
Responsible for cleaning buildings, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy. Vacuums and buffs floors, shampoos carpets, empties trash receptacles, and replace lining of trash cans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning kitchens.
- Locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliances to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Steam-clean carpets.
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, mirrors, etc.
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Apply wax to coat floors and buff.
- Apply sealant to floors.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Move heavy equipment and furniture.
- Identify and report possible repairs.
- May perform other duties requested by supervisor.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
Website: Apply Online
11325 Tantor Rd. Dallas, TX 75229