Job Posted January 1, 2021
Valid Until December 31, 2021
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Click Here To Apply Now
The Warehouse Staff receive, store and distribute materials, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ship and receive, unload trucks, check in merchandise, match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to appropriate personnel for processing.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe customer traffic.
- Assemble customer supply materials from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method
- Open crates and other containers.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory and performing cycle counts periodically/ongoing schedule.
- Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Prepare parcels for mailing.
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse/work area and keep clean at all times.
- Ensure dock are outside dock/will call area stays clear of debris and maintained.
- Cleanliness in rack area all reels are marked per protocol.
- A High School Diploma or a GED.
Work Experience Requirements
- One or more years of related experience.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- We do conduct background checks and drug screens.
- Must have solid work history.
Website: Apply Online
11325 Tantor Road Dallas, TX 75229