Job Posted January 1, 2021
Valid Until December 31, 2021
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Forklift operators are responsible for moving large items through the warehouse and on or off of vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meets company productivity and quality standards.
- Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
- Stacks and arranges products.
- Wraps/packs orders for shipping.
- Maintains clean work area to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- HS diploma/GED preferred or equivalent experience
Work Experience Requirements
- 0-1 year warehousing or similar experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to push and or pull up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for 8 to 10 hours
- Ability to read and comprehend customers’ orders, bills of lading, etc.
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge or ability to learn computer software systems
- Stand-up Forklift, Sit-down Forklift, Cherry Picker, and Pallet Jack experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and work overtime as needed. Overtime may be prior to and/or after scheduled work hours.
Website: Apply Online
11325 Tantor Road Dallas, TX 75229